Guardians Ad Litem for Incapacitated Persons (Adults)
Important Notice: The Guardian Ad Litem database has recently undergone a system conversion. We invite you to verify the accuracy of your contact information in the lists of qualified GALs. If your contact information is incorrect, please contact Amanda Hoyt at email@example.com for assistance.
Standards for Guardians Ad Litem
- Qualification Standards for Guardians Ad Litem for Incapacitated Persons Judicial Council Approved “Standards to Govern the Appointment of Guardians Ad Litem for Incapacitated Persons”
These forms are available as Adobe Acrobat PDF documents. The Adobe Acrobat Viewer (free from Adobe) allows you to view and print PDF documents.
- Certification of Attendance – Continuing Education for Guardians Ad Litem – Adult Program
- Change in Contact Information
- Nomination Certificate - Circuit Court Judge
- Nomination Certificate - Qualified GAL
Directory of Qualified GALs for Incapacitated Persons (Adults)