- Director - Paul F. DeLosh
- Magistrate System Coordinator - Mason Byrd
Phone - (804) 786-6455
- Regional Magistrate Supervisors
- Chief Magistrates
Explains how to file a complaint against a magistrate and what happens when a complaint is filed
- Magistrate Complaint Form
Shows eight magisterial regions and lists Regional Supervisor, Chief Magistrates and magistrates serving each region
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Provides basic information about the requirements of the ADA as they pertain to Virginia’s Judicial System, including how to request an accommodation.
- Canons of Conduct for Virginia’s Magistrates
- Chapter 3 of Title 19.2 of the Code of Virginia
Entitled “Magistrates,” this Chapter addresses the appointment, supervision, jurisdiction and powers of magistrates.
- Magistrate Manual