Augusta Circuit Court
25th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. John B. Davis
Phone: (540) 245-5321
Fax: (540) 245-5318
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
P. O. Box 689
Augusta County Courthouse
1 East Johnson Street
Staunton, VA 24402-0689
- Hon. Victor V. Ludwig, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Malfourd W. Trumbo, Chief Judge
- Hon. Michael S. Irvine
- Hon. Charles L. Ricketts III
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 4th Monday, Jan., Apr., July & Oct.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Civil trials and motions hearings set by praecipe, filed by noon 7 days prior to civil docket call, held on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. (When civil docket call falls on a holiday, the docket call wil be on Tuesday.)
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in limited instances.