Campbell Circuit Court
24th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Sheila Bosiger
Phone: (434) 592-9517
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
732 Village Highway
P. O. Box 7
Rustburg, VA 24588-0007
- Hon. John T. Cook, Presiding Judge
- Hon. F. Patrick Yeatts, Chief Judge
- Hon. R. Edwin Burnette Jr.
- Hon. Michael T. Garrett
- Hon. James W. Updike Jr.
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 2nd Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept. & Nov.
- Grand Juries, on term day at 9:00 a.m.
- Criminal cases are set on term day at 2:00 p.m.
- Civil cases are set on term day at 10:00 a.m. or by pretrial hearing which may be by telephone.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized.
- Distribution of court orders is by regular mail or interoffice office mail for local attorneys. If possible, please provide a self-addressed stamped envelope.