Culpeper Circuit Court
16th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Janice J. Corbin
Phone: (540) 727-3438
Fax: (540) 727-3475
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
135 W. Cameron Street
Culpeper, VA 22701-3097
- Hon. Susan L. Whitlock, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Timothy K. Sanner, Chief Judge
- Hon. Daniel R. Bouton
- Hon. Cheryl V. Higgins
- Hon. Richard E. Moore
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct., Dec.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Criminal cases set on Term Date; civil cases set through Judge's Administrative Assistant, Leola Morse, 540-727-3440, or by praecipe on Term Day.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in some contested chancery causes.
- Motion Day, 2nd & 4th Tuesday; 9:30 a.m. Criminal Cases; 1:30 p.m. Civil Cases
- Criminal cases we either send by regular mail, Secure Remote Access, Interoffice mail boxes, email (scram orders) or facsimile (physiological evaluation orders). Civil cases we either send regular mail or interoffice mail boxes.