Franklin Circuit Court
22nd Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Teresa J. Brown
Phone: (540) 483-3065
Fax: (540) 483-3042
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
P. O. Box 567
275 South Main Street
Rocky Mount, VA 24151
P. O. Box 601 (Judge)
- Hon. William N. Alexander II, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Joseph W. Milam Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Stacey W. Moreau
- Hon. James J. Reynolds
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 1st Monday, Feb., April, June, Aug., Oct., and Dec.
- All cases are set by the Court's Administrative Assistant, Lori Cundiff, and the dates coordinated with the attorneys involved.
- Criminal cases are set the week following the preliminary hearing. Civil Cases are set 90 days after filing.
- Criminal and misdemeanor appeals are set by the Clerk of the General District Court or the Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court at the time the appeal is noted.