Giles Circuit Court
27th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Charles L. Fraley III
Phone: (540) 921-1722
Fax: (540) 921-3825
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
P. O. Box 502
501 Wenonah Avenue
Pearisburg, VA 24134
- Hon. Josiah T. Showalter Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Bradley W. Finch
- Hon. Brett L. Geisler
- Hon. H. Lee Harrell
- Hon. Marcus H. Long Jr.
- Hon. Robert M. D. Turk
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 2nd Tuesday, Jan., April, July, & Oct.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Cases set on docket calls or by agreement of counsel with consent of court.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in selection of jury, partition suits, and other major contested chancery causes.
- Docket calls are scheduled 10:00 a.m. on opening day of Term.
- Giles County mails a certified copy to each party involved in the case.