Gloucester Circuit Court
9th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Margaret F. Walker
Phone: (804) 693-2502
Fax: (804) 693-2186
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
7400 Justice Drive, Room 327
Gloucester, VA 23061
- Hon. R. Bruce Long, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Richard Y. AtLee Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Thomas B. Hoover
- Hon. Michael E. McGinty
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 1st Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., & Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of term, 9:00 a.m.
- All cases set on Term Day; civil cases set by praecipe only.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.; docket call at 10:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in partition suits.
- Local rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.
- Should a Term Day fall on a legal holiday as set forth in Section 2.1-21, Code of Virginia (1950), as amended, the Term Day will be on the following day.
- Pendente Lite and motions heard on motions day set by the judge.