Loudoun Circuit Court
20th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Gary M. Clemens
Phone: (703) 777-0270
Judges: (703) 777-0464
Fax: (703) 777-0376
Fax: Judges: (703) 777-0676
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
P. O. Box 550
18 E. Market St., 3rd floor
Leesburg, VA 20178
- Hon. Burke F. McCahill, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Jeffrey W. Parker
- Hon. Stephen E. Sincavage
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 2nd Monday, Feb., Apr., June, Aug., & Dec.; Tuesday following 2nd Monday in Oct.
- Grand Juries, 2nd Mon. each month except May 18th (moved from May 11th) and October 14th (moved from October 13th due to Columbus Day holiday).
- Civil scheduling, Monday mornings, except holidays (by praecipe); criminal cases set as called.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m. (except for Drug Court which convenes at 8:00 a.m.)
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized.
- Motion Day, Civil - 1st Friday of each month -- Ore Tenus Hearings, 9:00 a.m., Domestic cases, 10:00 a.m., Civil Law cases, 2:00 p.m.;
- Motions Day, Criminal - 4th Friday of each month, 9:00 a.m., No regular Motions Day in November or December.
- Praecipe must be filed 7 calendar days in advance of court docket.
- Recordation of deeds business hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Misdemeanor appeals, 2nd Fri., each month (except holidays).
- Financial transactions are accepted by the Clerk from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- All visitors to Courts Complex are subject to security screening by Sheriff's deputies upon entering the facility.
- Cell phones with camera are not permitted in the courtrooms. No cameras are permitted in the Courts Complex.