Washington Circuit Court
28th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Tricia S. Moore
Phone: (276) 676-6224
Phone: (276) 676-6226
Fax: (276) 676-6218
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
189 East Main Street
Abingdon, VA 24210-2838
- Hon. C. Randall Lowe, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Sage B. Johnson
- Hon. Deanis L. Simmons
Terms of Court and General Information
- Docket calls will no longer be used. The Court will proceed with the Praecipe System to be called on the opening day of the term as set forth in Rule 1:15 of the Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Terms begin, 4th Tuesday, Jan., Apr., July, & Oct.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in suits involving real estate.