Wythe Circuit Court
27th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Hayden H. Horney
Phone: (276) 223-6050
Fax: (276) 223-6057
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Circuit Court Building
225 S. Fourth Street
Wytheville, VA 24382
- Hon. Josiah T. Showalter Jr., Presiding Judge
- Hon. Marcus H. Long Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Brett L. Geisler
- Hon. Colin R. Gibb
- Hon. Robert M. D. Turk
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin 3rd Monday, Jan., April, July & Oct.
- Grand Juries 1st day of Term.
- Civil cases set on 1st Tues., Jan., April, July & Oct. or by contacting Judge's legal assistant (276) 223-6113.
- Criminal cases pre-set with Commonwealth's Attorney's Office.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in some cases.
- Misdemeanor appeals day, 4th Wed. at 9:00 a.m. of each month.