Arlington Circuit Court
17th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Paul F. Ferguson
Phone: (703) 228-7010
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
1425 North Courthouse Road
Arlington, VA 22201
- Hon. William T. Newman Jr., Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Louise DiMatteo, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Daniel S. Fiore II, Presiding Judge
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, (or Tuesday if holiday falls on Monday) Feb. and April.
- Civil Motions Day - Every Friday, 10:00 a.m., fiduciary matters, appointment of guardians, and uncontested wills are set at 9:00 a.m.
- Evidentiary criminal motions are set at 9:30 a.m. on the 1st & 3rd Thurs. of each month and at 9:30 a.m. on Civil Term Day.
- Grand Juries, 3rd Monday of each month.
- Court convenes 10:00 a.m. (civil) and 9:30 a.m. (criminal).
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in divorce and partition.
- Ore tenus hearings are available every Tues. and Wed. at 9:30 a.m.
- All bench warrant arraignments can be heard Monday through Friday at 9:30 am