Bristol Circuit Court
28th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Kelly F. Duffy
Phone: (276) 645-7321
Fax: (276) 821-6097
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
497 Cumberland Street
Bristol, VA 24201
- Hon. Sage B. Johnson, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. C. Randall Lowe
- Hon. Deanis L. Simmons
Terms of Court and General Information
- Docket calls will no longer be used. The Court will proceed with the Praecipe System to be called on the opening day of the term as set forth in Rule 1:15 of the Supreme Court of Virginia.
- Terms begin, 4th Tuesday, Aug., Nov., Feb., May.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Civil cases are set on Term Day or through contact with the Judge's office.
- Criminal cases set by Court upon receipt of record in Circuit Court from District Court.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are used only to review accountings of Special Commissioners.