Buchanan Circuit Court
29th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Beverly S. Tiller
Phone: (276) 385-1218
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
101 E. Main Street, Suite 204
Tazewell, VA 24651
- Hon. Patrick R. Johnson, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Michael Lee Moore, Chief Judge
- Hon. Jack S. Hurley Jr.
- Hon. Richard C. Patterson
- Hon. Henry A. Vanover
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 2nd Monday, Jan., April, July, & Oct.
- Criminal Term begins, 4th Monday, Jan., April, July & Oct.
- Civil Term begins, 2nd Tuesday Jan., April, July, & Oct.
- Grand Juries, 2nd Monday, Jan., April, July, & Oct.
- All Cases set at early docket call on 4th Thursday preceding Term and on Term Day.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized primarily in cases dealing with partition suits.