Caroline Circuit Court
15th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Ray S. Campbell Jr.
Phone: (804) 633-5800
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
P. O. Box 309
112 Courthouse Lane, Suite A
Bowling Green, VA 22427-0309
- Hon. Joseph J. Ellis, Presiding Judge
- Hon. David H. Beck, Chief Judge
- Hon. Sarah L. Deneke
- Hon. J. Overton Harris
- Hon. Charles S. Sharp
- Hon. Harry T. Taliaferro III
- Hon. Gordon F. Willis
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m., Wed. & Thurs.
- Terms begin, 1st Wednesday @ 10:00 a.m., January, March, May, July, September & November.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Civil Cases are set on Term Day by praecipe and pursuant to Rule 1:20 (a).
- Criminal Cases are set on the 1st day of each term (the first Wednesday) in January, April, July and October.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes and selectively in divorce suits.