Colonial Heights Circuit Court
12th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Stacy L. Stafford
Phone: (804) 520-9364
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
P. O. Box 3401
Colonial Heights, VA 23834-3743
- Hon. Timothy J. Hauler, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Steven Colin McCallum, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Frederick G. Rockwell III, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Lynn S. Brice
- Hon. David Edward Johnson
- Hon. Edward A. Robbins Jr.
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 1st Tuesday, Jan., Mar., May, July, Sept., & Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term, 10:00 a.m.
- Civil cases set by consent of counsel with Circuit Court Clerk or at docket call.
- Criminal cases set by Circuit Court Clerk on designated days.
- General criminal cases on Tues.; civil cases on Mon.
- Court convenes 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 a.m. depending on docket.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes and in designated divorce cases.