Craig Circuit Court
25th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Sharon P. Oliver
Phone: (540) 864-6141
Fax: (540) 864-7471
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
182 Main Street, Suite 4
P. O. Box 185
New Castle, VA 24127
- Hon. Malfourd W. Trumbo, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Anita D. Filson
- Hon. Victor V. Ludwig
- Hon. Charles L. Ricketts III
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, last Monday, Feb.; 2nd Monday, May, Sept., Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- Cases set on Term Day and chancery matters set between docket calls by agreement of counsel with court's approval.
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes; i.e., partition suits.
- Craig County Circuit Court sends the final orders out by regular mail.