Floyd Circuit Court
27th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Rhonda T. Vaughn
Phone: (540) 745-9330
Fax: (540) 745-9303
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
8:30 am - 12:00 noon, Sat, except holiday weekends
100 East Main St.
Floyd, VA 24091-0057
- Hon. Josiah T. Showalter Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. Bradley W. Finch
- Hon. Brett L. Geisler
- Hon. H. Lee Harrell
- Hon. Marcus H. Long Jr.
- Hon. Robert M. D. Turk
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 1st day March, June, Sept., & Dec.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term, 9:00 a.m.
- Cases set by agreement of counsel and consent of court, using scheduling forms and praecipe.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in chancery causes and equitable distribution.
- Certified copies of Court orders are mailed out or given to the attorneys within a few days of entry by the Court, Usually within 2 - 3 days. Self addressed stamped envelopes are appreciated.