Henrico Circuit Court
14th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Yvonne G. Smith
Phone: (804) 501-4202
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
P. O. Box 90775
4301 East Parham Road
Henrico, VA 23273-0775
- Hon. Lee A. Harris Jr., Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Catherine C. Hammond, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Gary A. Hicks, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Richard S. Wallerstein Jr., Presiding Judge
- Hon. James Stephen Yoffy, Presiding Judge
Terms of Court and General Information
- Criminal Terms begin, 2nd Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., & Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term, 9:00 a.m.
- Civil cases set 2nd Monday, July, Oct., Jan., & April (2:00 p.m.) or may be set by telephone.
- Criminal cases set when appealed or at preliminary hearing.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.; 10:00 a.m. for jury trials.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in unusual causes; accountings; suits by creditors; suits on mechanic's lien; partition suits; sale of land of persons under disability, some divorce cases.
- Instructions must be submitted 2 days prior to trial.