Lunenburg Circuit Court
10th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Gordon F. Erby
Phone: (434) 696-2132
Fax: (434) 696-3931
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
11435 Courthouse Road
Lunenburg, VA 23952
Physical address: 11413 Courthouse Rd., Lunenburg, VA 23952
- Hon. Donald Carl Blessing, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Leslie M. Osborn, Chief Judge
- Hon. S. Anderson Nelson
- Hon. Kimberley S. White
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 9:30 a.m.
- Terms begin, 1st Monday, Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct., & Dec.
- If the first day, known as Term Day, of any Term as scheduled above shall fall on a legal holiday, then such Term shall commence and its Term Day be on the following day.
- All criminal cases are to be preset with the office of the Commonwealth's Attorney before Term Day. Civil cases are set by written request. (Email is preferred.) email@example.com with a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final Orders are disbursed through the mail or by fax.