Middlesex Circuit Court
9th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Lynn L. Dunlevy
Phone: (804) 758-5317
Fax: (804) 758-8637
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
P. O. Box 158
Routes 17 & 33
Saluda, VA 23149
- Hon. R. Bruce Long, Chief Judge
- Hon. Richard Y. AtLee Jr.
- Hon. Thomas B. Hoover
- Hon. Michael E. McGinty
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 4th Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term, 9:00 a.m.
- All cases set on Term Day.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized.
- Instructions must be submitted prior to trial.
- Civil cases set by praecipe.
- Should a Term Day fall on a legal holiday as set forth in Section 2.1-21, Code of Virginia (1950), as amended, the Term Day will be on the following day.
- Local rules adopted pursuant to Section 8.01-4.