Pittsylvania Circuit Court
22nd Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. H. F. Haymore Jr.
Phone: (434) 432-7887
Fax: (434) 432-7913
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
One North Main Street
P.O. Box 31
Chatham, VA 24531-0031
- Hon. Joseph W. Milam Jr., Chief Judge
- Hon. William N. Alexander II
- Hon. Stacey W. Moreau
- Hon. James J. Reynolds
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 3rd Monday, Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct., & Dec.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All criminal and civil cases are set by the court's administrative assistant, Ms. Angie Harris, and the dates are coordinated with the attorneys involved.
- Court convenes 8:30 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in Decrees of Reference.
- Instructions must be submitted prior to trial.