Prince William Circuit Court
31st Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Michele B. McQuigg
Phone: (703) 792-6015
Civil: (703) 792-6029
Criminal/Courtroom Support: 703-792-6025
Fax: Criminal Fax: 703-792-5746
Fax: Civil Fax: 703-792-7750
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
9311 Lee Avenue
Manassas, VA 20110
- Hon. Mary Grace O'Brien, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Lon Edward Farris, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Craig D. Johnston, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Richard Bowen Potter, Presiding Judge
Terms of Court and General Information
- Court convenes 10:00 a.m.
- Terms begin, 1st Monday, Feb., April, June; 1st Tuesday, July - December. (Civil Term day will be held on the first Tuesday of every month, unless it falls on a holiday on which the Circuit Court is closed, then civil term day shall be held on the next business day.)
- Grand Jury meets 1st Monday of each month unless 1st Monday is a holiday then following Tuesday. 8:45 a.m.
- Criminal Term Day at 10:00 a.m. on 1st Tuesday following 1st Monday of each month.
- Civil Term Day at 2:00 p.m. on 1st Tuesday following 1st Monday of each month of Feb., Apr., June, Aug., Oct. & Dec.
- Praecipe filed through Wednesday preceding Civil Term Day. Cases may be set on term day or by calling chambers at 703/792-6010.