Rappahannock Circuit Court
20th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Margaret Ralph
Phone: (540) 675-5350
Fax: (540) 675-5351
Clerk's Office Hours
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
238 Gay Street
P. O. Box 517
Washington, VA 22747-0517
- Hon. Jeffrey W. Parker, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Douglas L. Fleming Jr.
- Hon. Jeanette A. Irby
- Hon. Burke F. McCahill
- Hon. Stephen E. Sincavage
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin, 2nd Monday, Jan., March, May, July, Sept., & Nov.
- Grand Juries, 1st day of Term.
- All cases set on Term Day.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in partition and other complicated chancery causes.
- Civil Trial Scheduling: all counsel must appear to set a trial date.
- Recordation cutoff time: 4:00 p.m.
- Faxes not accepted.
- All final orders are mailed via USPS.