Richmond County Circuit Court
15th Judicial Circuit of Virginia
Hon. Rosa S. Forrester
Phone: (804) 333-3781
Fax: (804) 333-5396
Clerk's Office Hours
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
P. O. Box 1000
101 Court Circle
Warsaw, VA 22572-0956
- Hon. Harry T. Taliaferro III, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Joseph J. Ellis, Chief Judge
- Hon. Sarah L. Deneke
- Hon. J. Overton Harris
- Hon. Patricia Kelly
- Hon. Michael E. Levy
- Hon. Charles S. Sharp
- Hon. Gordon F. Willis
Terms of Court and General Information
- Terms begin on the 4th Monday of January, April, July and October.
- All cases set by agreement with Commonwealth's Attorney at preliminary hearing, on Term Day, or by agreement of counsel and the Court. The latter may be done by a telephone call to the Judge's office @ 804-333-5568.
- Court convenes 9:00 a.m.
- In civil jury trials, instructions must be submitted to the Court and opposing counsel 5 days prior to trial.
- Commissioners in Chancery are utilized in general chancery causes and divorces.