Richmond-Criminal General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Carol Bowman Kennedy
Phone: (804) 646-6677
Fax: (804) 646-6684
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
920 Hull Street, Northside
Richmond, VA 23224-4070
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr., Presiding Judge
- Hon. Phillip L. Hairston, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison, Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawrence B. Cann
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Criminal Arraignments Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. Docket Mon. - Fri., Begins at 9:30 a.m., Segmented Docket
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
Richmond General District Court has three divisions:
- Criminal Division (shown on this web page)
- Traffic Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Traffic Division.
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.