Richmond-Traffic General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Rebecca Schmidt
Phone: (804) 646-6431
Fax: (804) 646-6659
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
John Marshall Courts Building
400 N. 9th Street
Richmond, VA 23219-1508
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland, Chief Judge
- Hon. Lawrence B. Cann
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr.
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. David M. Hicks
- Hon. Jacqueline S. McClenney
Arraignments Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. Traffic & Criminal (including Show Cause Hearings) Mon. - Fri., 9:30 a.m. Contested Parking Citations Wed. 2:00 p.m. Photo red light violations* 3rd Tues., 2:00 p.m. Photo toll violations 1st & 3rd Tues., 2:00 p.m.* *The schedule for these violations is subject to change based on the volume received.
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
Richmond General District Court has three Divisions:
- Traffic Division (shown on this web page)
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.
- Criminal Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Criminal Division.