Richmond-Traffic General District Court
13th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Rebecca Schmidt
Phone: (804) 646-6431, (804) 646-6432
Judge Jamison: (804) 646-6437
Judge Jones: (804) 646-6439
Fax: (804) 646-6659
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
John Marshall Courts Building
400 N. 9th Street
Richmond, VA 23219-1508
- Hon. Birdie Hairston Jamison, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Phillip L. Hairston, Chief Judge
- Hon. David Eugene Cheek Sr.
- Hon. Barbara J. Gaden
- Hon. Joi Jeter Taylor
- Hon. Tracy W. J. Thorne-Begland
Arraignments Mon. - Fri., 9:00 a.m. Traffic & Criminal Mon. - Fri., 9:30 a.m. Set Cases (Criminal & Traffic) Mon. - Fri., 11:00 a.m. Traffic Mon. - Fri., 3:00 p.m. Show Cause Hearings Tues. & Wed., 2:00 p.m. Contested Parking Citations & Summonses for Unpaid Citations Wed. & Thurs., 2:00 p.m.
Continuances granted by Judge on motion.
Richmond General District Court has three Divisions:
- Traffic Division (shown on this web page)
- Civil Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Civil Division.
- Criminal Division (follow this link to view information about the Richmond Criminal Division.