Norfolk Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
4th Judicial District of Virginia
Ms Debra A. Hill
Phone: (757) 664-7340
Fax: (757) 683-2219
Clerk's Office Hours
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
800 East City Hall Avenue
Norfolk, VA 23510-2727
- Hon. William P. Williams, Presiding Judge, Chief Judge
- Hon. Michelle J. Atkins, Presiding Judge
- Hon. M. Randolph Carlson II, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Lauri D. Hogge, Presiding Judge
- Hon. Joseph P. Massey, Presiding Judge
Custody/Visitation Mon. - Thurs., 11:30 a.m. Adult Criminal Mon. - Thurs., 9:30 a.m. Delinquency Mon. - Thurs., 9:30 a.m. DCSE/Support Mon. - Thurs., 9:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. Domestic Violence Matters Mon. - Thurs., 9:30 a.m. Foster Care Fridays or afternoon dockets - times & days depend on Judge Disp/Prob Reviews Fridays - times depend upon Judge Contested Cases (lengthy trials & preliminary hearings) Mon. - Thurs., 2:00 p.m. Times may vary depending on Judge and number of cases scheduled. Drivers' License Presentations Tuesdays, 4:00 p.m.
Continuances governed by Rule 8:14. Continuances granted by Judge on motion for good cause.