Court Contact and Operational Information
- General Contact Information for All Courts
- Individual Court Homepages
- Map of Virginia’s Judicial Circuits and Districts
- Map showing Magisterial Regions
Office of the Executive Secretary
Provides administrative support for all of the courts and magistrate offices within the Commonwealth through its eleven departments.
Chart of Allowances
Provides a listing of the fees and expenses to be paid from the Criminal Fund.
Child Dependency Cases
- Termination of Parental Rights Cases
Table of cases appealed to the Court of Appeals of Virginia and Supreme Court of Virginia and disposed of beginning January 1, 1996.
- Timeline for Child Abuse, Neglect and Foster Care Cases
- Circuit Court Civil Filing Fee Calculation
- Deed Calculation
- General District Court Civil Filing Fee Calculation
- The Bar at
125 Years of Building the Legal Profession in Virginia, 1888-2013 - material from our exhibit commemorating the 125th Anniversary of the founding of the Virginia Bar Association and the 75th Anniversary of the organization of the Virginia State Bar.