Court Contact and Operational Information
- General Contact Information for All Courts
- Individual Court Homepages
- Map of Virginia’s Judicial Circuits and Districts
- Map showing Magisterial Regions
Office of the Executive Secretary
Provides administrative support for all of the courts and magistrate offices within the Commonwealth through its eleven departments.
Chart of Allowances
Provides a listing of the fees and expenses to be paid from the Criminal Fund.
Child Dependency Cases
- Termination of Parental Rights Cases
Table of cases appealed to the Court of Appeals of Virginia and Supreme Court of Virginia and disposed of beginning January 1, 1996.
- Timeline for Child Abuse, Neglect and Foster Care Cases
Circuit Court Records Information
Online secure remote access to circuit court records such as deeds, marriage licenses, judgments, and wills for selected courts. Authorization from the local circuit court is required to access this information.
Call for Comment: Judicial Council of Virginia requests comments on the recommendations of the Standing Committee on Commissioners of Accounts
- Circuit Court Civil Filing Fee Calculation
- Deed Calculation
- General District Court Civil Filing Fee Calculation
The Bar at Work
125 Years of Building the Legal Profession in Virginia, 1888-2013 - material
from our exhibit commemorating the 125th Anniversary of the founding of the
Virginia Bar Association and the 75th Anniversary of the organization of
the Virginia State Bar.
Virginia's Judicial System Court Self-Help
Resources for Self-Represented Litigants