Loudoun Circuit Court: Marriage License Information
The content of this page was provided by the Loudoun Circuit Court and has been posted on Virginia's Judicial System Web site as a courtesy to the Loudoun Circuit Court.
Requirements for Marriage License:
- The marriage must be performed in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- Both parties must be over 18 years of age. ID will be required in questions of age.
- The marriage must be performed within 60 days of the date of the license purchase.
- Both parties must appear in person at the Office of the Clerk of Circuit Court to purchase the license. Office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- We accept nothing but CASH.